Breaking down an overarching problem into smaller pieces
Order Sets are documents that contain groups of orders that apply to a specific diagnosis. The Internal tools and process for creating Digital Order Sets was no longer scalable, and was a bottleneck for the amount of change requests that could be taken on from clients. In order to address this, and other related problems, our team decided to rethink the entire process from the ground up.
As part of a team that was working on this, I participated in the initial research and learned from a senior UX designer on the project. I took on one of the sub-problems that we identified as other teams worked on other large pieces of this puzzle.
Learn more about the overarching problem and the parts that I contributed to in the full case study.Read the full case study